If you're an administrator and you forget your password:
- Go to admin.google.com.
- Click Need help? below the Sign in button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions, which offer one or more of the following options:
- Phone - Text message or call to your phone
- Email - Instructions sent to your recovery address
- Domain verification - via CNAME changes (most difficult)
Note the following:
- Your recovery email address can be set in your Google Apps control panel by an Administrator, if you have not set this up, the email Google send will be received by Refractiv.
- For other issues, such as forgotten usernames, these can be reset by logging into your Google Apps control panel.
- The phone and email methods for resetting the administrator password are not available for Google Apps accounts with more than three super administrators or 500 users. If you exceed these limits, do one of the following:
- Contact another administrator and have that person reset your password using the Google Admin console.
- Use the domain verification method.
- Contact Support.