There are 2 ways you can log a ticket with the Helpdesk.
Click on Submit a Request on the top menu bar
- Complete the form, please add as much detail as you can to help us diagnose your issue
- Adding a Priority will help us attend to urgent issues in a timely manner
- Attach screenshots if you feel this will help us to understand your issue (press Alt+PrtSc keys in Windows; Apple+Shift+3 on the Mac; Power+Home on the iPhone or iPad)
- A screencast is very useful for more complex issues.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive an automatic response by email and a logged reference for your issue. Please provide as much information about the issue as possible as well as your contact details. If you are emailing us please use a subject that hints at the problem (so each ticket looks different) and please include the following details:
- The related URL as this avoids confusion and let's us help you as quickly as possible
- Type of operating system (for example, Windows XP Pro Service Pack 2)
- Browser and version (for example, Chrome v44, IE 10)
- Complete description of issue, including steps to reproduce it
- If appropriate include a screenshot (press Alt+PrtSc keys in Windows; Apple+Shift+3 on the Mac; Power+Home on the iPhone or iPad)
- Remove your autosignature and email disclaimer because the ticket thread gets harder for us to read when they’re repeated each time
- Exact wording of any messages displayed when you encountered the problem
- Steps taken to resolve the problem
- All previous email threads with Refractiv about the issue if any
- Level of urgency
From time to time it may be useful for us to access your PC remotely. To do this we use Google Chrome Remote Desktop. The following 2 downloads are needed: Zendesk which could help your company give better service to your customers. If you’d like to discuss how, please log a ticket right here, or contact us in other ways.